ALTHEA ANGELS WELCOMING GIFT


Hi everyone, I'm glad to say that I'm one of Althea Angels now. When I filled up the form before, I'm not hoping much as I know that my blog is still new and small. When I'd receive their email early of this month, it feels so unbelievable, & I feel blessed because I'm one their beauty community now 😍



& last week I'd receive another email from Althea said that they already sending my welcoming gift🎊

That welcoming gift box consist of:
-Bare essentials sets
- Angels hand mirror 
- Welcoming card
- Angels Makeup pouch

The Althea angels box together with the welcoming card, makeup pouch and hand mirror.


The welcoming card 💋😍

That photogenic bare essentials set which I can't wait to try.
I can't wait to share my thought on it xx
& don't forget to watch my unboxing video in my IGTV 💋

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, THANK YOU ALTHEA KOREA FOR THE OPPORTUNITIES!

I'm excited for more upcoming Althea new products 😚😍

Comments

POPULAR POST