REVIEW: HATOMUGI SKIN CONDITIONER


ABOUT THE PRODUCT
 Hatomugi Lotion contains natural plant extract. It is a moisturizing and non sticky lotion that penetrates easily into areas of dry skin. It also provides ample moisture to the skin, which keep the smooth and free of roughness. This lotion is free from fragrance and colorant.


INGREDIENTS LIST
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Job's Tears Seed Extract, Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Ingredient Analyst
Glycerin-  a humectant that works to moisturize the skin.
Job's Tears Seed Extract- acts as a whitening, moisturizing and soothing agent.

HOW TO USE
For best result, soaked it with cotton pad/ compressed mask apply it for 5-10 minutes daily.
For lazy person like me, just use it as face mist for 2-3 layers after taking bath/ wash your face.

MY REVIEW
Texture
Very light watery consistency.

Scent
No fragrance and noticeable alcohol scent

My thoughts/ experiences
This skin conditioner do not have high hydration, so I'm not expecting to much since I just use it as face mist. Many people love to use it as face mask, tapi I pemalas gila untuk pakai mask these days so I spray2 ja. It has light hydration and cooling effect. Since I memang dry skin pun, so I will just spray it 2-3 layers then I will apply another toner that is more hydrating. I didn't have any negative reaction at all (sebab nak habis dah 1 botol hahahah). And effect dia more to mattify but still hydrating. kalau you apply with another toner, you can see the different bila you guna the mists or not.

Packaging
Comes in 500ml plastic bottle with minimal design. Not travel friendly as it is too big. I also transfer them into a spray bottle as I use it as a mist.


PRICING
Normal price around RM31+, can get it at Guardian or Hermo. 

OVERALL
My cheapskate self love it as mists, because it's cheap with that amount of quantity. Will repurchase during sale or when I'm broke enough to buy other type of face mists.

Thanks for reading, hope you like it!

Disclaimer: 1. All of this sharing based on my own experience.
2. What might suits my skin might not suit your skin/preferences
3. This is not a sponsorship review.

Comments

POPULAR POST