Arnab Village, Ranau

Actually this was my second time here, I'd been here before with my course mates during our fieldtrip last semester (in March). 
So, here I am again with my family because my sister want to go here.

This place is like 15 minutes away from Pekan Kundasang (according to the google map) Because I didn't at the clock haha. 


Entrance Fee (Malaysian): 
RM6 for Adult above 13y/o
RM4 for Children 5-12y/o

Here's my random shots from this visit 💕




& they also sell the rabbit food for RM1 per packet.
 You can use it to attract the rabbit to come to you 😆




A throwback from my last visit in March



So, if you love rabbit or kids who loves rabbits, you guys should visit this place!!
They also have cats house & hamster house at the same place, but yeah you have to pay for different entrance fee.

& I don't recommend you guys to go there during holidays if you don't like crowded place.

For more details, go to their website

Comments

POPULAR POST