ZHUCO LIPPIE MATTE CREAM

Actually I'm not a lipstick/ lipcream/ liptint or whatever the name is for lips. I can live without them, but not blusher. Blusher is a must for me. But since they're have sale right now. So, why not I give them 
a try #supportSabahan gituu. 




Zhuco Cosmetics is a brand from Sabah #ProudSabahan. Launched in 2016 i think, I got the invitation in facebook back then. But, I'm not an event person.




They come in 23 shades from bright to nude just name what you want. You can have them as long you have money opss hehehe. & They're having Clearance Sales until end of December. Most of the shades that I want already sold out. So, cepat-cepat lah grab shades yang kamu mau, nanti habis.And,  I bought that Waffle & Ice Cream shades. 


15- Waffle, 20- Ice Cream

Packaging
Ingredients list label


They comes in 7ml transparent lipcream bottle with silver screwable cap.
with this typical applicator for lipcream
Swatches
Left- Ice Cream, Right- Waffle
My favourite shade so far is Waffle.

My thought
Texture
It's feel creamy when you apply it on your lips. Dry fast too.
Scent
It has vanilla scent, you can lick it hahaha. Its waterproof so yes, you dont have to reapply it all over again.
Pigmentations
For the waffle shade, it's not really opaque because it's nude colour i think. So, when I apply dia uneven. For the Ice cream, it's more opaque. For dry lips maybe it will look patchy. So you to prepare your lips before applying this.
Longetivity
Since, these lipcreams are waterproof. It really have long staying power. Even it's hard for me to remove it with my Hada Labo Cleansing Oil. I have to put on effort to remove it.


Overall
I'm not a fan of waterproof lipstick. Actually any type of lipstick, lipcream what so ever.Currently, I'm using this lipcream as my creamy blusher. It look so natural when I applied it to my cheeks. You can just blend it with fingers (Kalau nak guna beauty blender pun boleh).

Price
Normal price is MYR35 each. You can get cheaper price during their promotion.Now they are having Clearance Sale until end of December. 
You all can visit their ig/fb/websites for more details.
Instagram: @zhucocosmetics
Website: www.zhucocosmetics.com
Facebook: Zhuco CosmeticsHope you all enjoy reading this post.! xx

Comments

POPULAR POST