[JUMISO] ALL DAY VITAMIN BRIGHTENING & BALANCING FACIAL SERUM

"Glowing skin is a result of proper skin care. It means you can wear less make up and let skin shine through."
-Michael Coulombe

All Day Vitamin Brightening & Balancing Serum is non water-based and high concentration for brightening. It keeps your skin radiant and helps to bright skin tone and have a healthy balanced skin.

This product contains;
🔼86.14% Vitamin Tree Extract
🔼Niacinamide 20,000ppm

HOW & WHEN TO USE?
Apply 3-4 drops onto your face in between toner and moisturizer step (toner-serum-moisturizer)

#ZYATHOUGHTS 
TEXTURE
The consistency of the serum thick. It is a lil bit sticky at first but once the serum fully absorbed, not sticky, tacky feeling left. & yes, it is fastly absorb too 🌟

SCENTS
It smell like earlgrey tea I think, because the scent quiet similar to my earlgrey washoff mask but in a way more milder. 

INGREDIENTS
After revising all the ingredients, it has good ingredients for brightening like Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Niacinamide, Ascorbic acid and Licorice Root Extract. It also contains Sodium Hyaluronate (6th ingredient) for hydration and Centella Asiatica (8th ingredient) which good for soothing and skin barrier.  It suits the name & purpose of this product which is for brightening and balancing the skin.

EXPERIENCES
For the result, I can see my PIE slowly faded. I like how it makes my skin look glowy and radiance. It works best when I combine with my propolis ampoule.

PACKAGING
It comes in 30ml orange glass bottle with dropper which I dont really prefer, I prefer pump type bottle more. I actually like how vibrant the bottle look like! 

PROS & CONS
Pros:
Love how the product fastly absorbed.

Cons:
I'm not the fan of the packaging and hopefully they removed essential oil (bergamot peel oil) so that it's safe enough for sensitive skin.

OVERALL
I would rate 4/5 ⭐ This my no. 1 fav product from Jumiso. You guys should give it a try!

In Malaysia, Jumiso products are now available at @wynora and Jumiso Official Online Stores at @shopee_my and @lazada_my . You can grab them now 💕

Thanks for reading, hope you like it!
Disclaimer: 1. All of this sharing based on my own experience.
2. What might suits my skin might not suit your skin/preferences
3. This is a sponsorship review, but all thoughts are mine. 

INGREDIENTS LIST
Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Centella Asiatica Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Lico-rice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Betaine, Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Buty-lene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Arginine, Disodium EDTA, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cym-bopogon Martini Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil

Comments

POPULAR POST