REVIEW: MAMONDE ROSE WATER TONER

Rose Water has been used as a beauty product for thousands of years as it has antibacterial and anti inflammatory properties. Antibacterial properties can help reduce acne while anti-inflammatory properties can reduce the redness of the affected skin and swelling. It is also rich in antioxidant which can prevent cell damage. So, in this post I'll share about one toner that use rose water which is Mamonde Rose Water Toner.

Mamonde Rose Water Toner is a multitasking beauty water that tones, soothes and hydrates as it preps skin for the next steps in your routine.

#ZYATHOUGHTS
TEXTURE
It has very light consistency but the hydration and moisturising effect quite high.

SCENT
The rose scent over empowering for me as I always prefer no fragance products. But slowly I got adapt with it because i apply it everyday 😂

PACKAGING
It comes in 250ml pink plastic bottle packaging with flip cap. But I changed the cap & I used spray so I would be easier for me to use it as the consistency of the toner light like water. Actually at the same time, I want to finish it quickly (because I still have a lot of unopened toner😅).


INGREDIENTS
For the ingredients, this toner contains 90.97% of rose water. It also contains sucrose (attract and retain moisture), rosa canina fruit extract.This products might not suitable for those who sensitive with fragrance product.

EXPERIENCE
I actually got the ideas of using spray nozzle from someone in this community too. It made my easier to apply it especially after bath, you just need to mist it all over your face than let it dry by itself. Mamonde actually also have the mist version of rose water (but I don't know if they have the same ingredients).

If I'm using it with other hydrating toner, I'll just apply one layer. If I didn't use any other toner, I'll apply 2-3 layer depends on my skin condition. So far, I didn't experience any negative reaction. But, I'm not thinking of repurchase it as I don't like too strong fragrance product.

Besides using it as toner, sometimes I also use it for toner masking. I apply it for 10-15 minutes. The results make your skin soothe and soft.

PRICING
RM56 (250ml) from Althea #altheaangels

Shop link: https://my.althea.kr/products/rose-water-toner-250ml

RECOMMENDATION
For all skin type as long as they are not sensitized with any of the ingredients in this product. Oily skin may love this more, while dry skin maybe need to layer more.

OVERALL
I like everything except the strong rose scent. My rate would be 3.5/5 🌟! I hope it has light scent, no fragrance & comes with spray that has fine mist.

Thanks for reading, hope you like it!
Disclaimer: 1. All of this sharing based on my own experience.
2. What might suits my skin might not suit your skin/preferences

FULL INGREDIENTS
Rosa Damascena Flower Water (90.97%), Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexandiol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates/C10-32 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tham, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Perfumery, Purified Water, Sucrose, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Indole Acetic Acid.

Comments

POPULAR POST