[DERMO- CLEANSER] CETAPHIL GENTLE CLEANSER VS PHYSIOGEL DAILY MOISTURE THERAPY DERMO CLEANSER



I had tried few dermo-cleanser before, so I would like share my personal review on Cetaphil and Physiogel Cleanser. Both of these product I’d been using before ( during my teen age as now I’m 20s). I’d stop using them before too & now I’d decided to use it back.
So, both product have their own speciality either in ingredient or others.
Disclaimer: This is just my personal preferences. 

Similarities for both products;
pH balanced
suitable for babies and children
both comes in gel type
Appropriote for frequent use with or without rinsing


Differences;
Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser
Physiogel Daily Moisture Therapy Dermo-cleanser
Suitable for all skin types
Suitable for dry and sensitive skin
Ingredients;
Purified water, Cetyl alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Stearyl Alcohol, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Propyl Hydroxybenzoate, Butyl Hydrobenzoate
Ingredients;
Aqua, PEG-75, Cetearyl Alcohol, Disodium Phoshate,Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Methylparaben, Citric acid, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum
Soap & fragrance free
Have fragrance in the ingredients


My thought;
Which one is more mild cleanser?
Personally I think that Cetaphil is more mild compare to Physiogel because when I used Physiogel during breakout, it makes my skin stings. So, I used Cetaphil during breakout and Physiogel when my skin back to normal.

 Which one have better moisturising effect?
 I think that Physiogel moisturised my face better compare to Cetaphil.

Pricing and packaging
Cetaphil: 125ml for RM21+(can get around RM18 too at Watsons), 250ml for RM34++, 500ml for RM60++
Physiogel: 150ml for RM20++

So far, both of the product have pro and cons. Make a comparison on which suits your skin more :)

Disclaimer: 1. This is just my personal review.
2. Our skin different, what suit my skin might not suit yours.

Comments

Post a Comment

POPULAR POST