[Micellar water] L’oreal Micellar Water (Moisturizing) vs Bifesta Cleansing Lotion (Enrich)


Micellar water is popular nowadays because of their 3-in-1 function (Cleanse, remove makeup, soothe/moisturize/ other function such refreshing,etc). It’s so everywhere-friendly and easy to use.
As I have dry skin, I love something that is moisturising and gentle on my skin because some micellar water might dries your skin. So yeah I’m here to compare this two moisturising micellar water from L’oreal and Bifesta.

Disclaimer: This is just my personal preferences

Similarities
-Easy and gentle

Differences
L’oreal Micellar Water Moisturising
Bifesta Enrich Cleansing Lotion


Even for sensitive skin (all types)
For dry skin
3-in-1 action:
1. Cleanse
2. Remove makeup
3. Soothe
3-in-1 action:
1. Removes makeup
2. Tones
3. Moisturizes
Ingredients
Aqua/water, Hexylene Glycol, Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower extract, Sorbitol, Poloxamer 184, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, BHT, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide
Ingredients
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerine, Polyglyceryl-10 laurate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprylate, PEG-6 Caprylic, PPG-14 Polyglyceryl-2 Ether, PEG-400, Phenoxyethanol,Glumate, Disodium EDTA, Styrene, Citric acid, Butylene Glycol,PCA Ethyl Cocoyl Arginate, Glycerylamidoethyl Methacrylate, Ubiquinone, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate

How to use?
Apply tthe product to a cotton pad and gently wipe the faces, eyes and lips.
No rinsing required

My thoughts
Which one remove makeup better?
I think that L’oreal remove makeup better than Bifesta (Not as better as Garnier) But, both are gentle enough for my skin yay.

L'oreal cleans with 2 wipes
While, Bifesta clean with 3-4 wipes

Which one have better moisturising effect?
This one is the hardest question sebab dua-dua moisturising. Yas my skin said both have same moisturising effect. But from the ingredients, I think Bifesta has more moisturising ingredient such as Coenzyme Q10 and Hyaluronic Acid.

Pricing and packaging
L’oreal:
They come in easily open-close PINK(bold and highlighted) cap haha. Yang 250ml bottle senang bawa jala-jalan sebab cap dia x mudah hilang. The price 250ml for RM, 400ml for RM.

Bifesta:
It comes in 300ml pump bottle which I don’t prefer kalau bawa jalan-jalan sebab dia senang utk picit and dia “lock pump yg C” (which I don’t know its name) tu senang hilang. The price affordable too. I bought for RM28 dekat guardian. Normal price RM30+

Overall
So far I love both of them. So, for those who have dry and sensitive skin like me or prefer for micellar water that is moisturising for your skin you guys can try these two.
Btw, if you’re interested to try these, check out for the ingredients first!  

Disclaimer: 1. This is just my personal review.
2. Our skin different, what suit my skin might not suit your.


PS: I haven’t do review for these two single product review on ig yet. Will do next time!



Comments

POPULAR POST