MAKEUP REVIEW: SILKYGIRL EYE OPENER WATERPROOF MASCARA

Hi everyone, I might be posting a lot of makeup review instead of skincare review these days because I decided to give more months of trial before come out with a review about skincare products. So, in this post I'll be reviewing this Silkygirl eye opener waterproof mascara.


Actually, I bought this one because this like one of the cheapest mascara in drugstores. Before this I used mascara from Silkygirl too which is the Lash Prism waterproof mascara & I like it. So, I decided to give this one a try. 

I don't get much detailed on this product, so yeah I'll describe it by myself. 

In selecting mascara, choosing wand that suitable for what do you want your lashes to be is most important. Because the wand itself designed for different function like volume, separating and lengthening our lashes.
This mascara comes in long, thin plastic wand which supposedly good for defining each lashes. 


I personally don't like the formulation, it wet & messy for me. And it clumped easily, I just can apply it one time or not it will clumped and makes my lashes tinggal berapa helai. 
  
Not smudged proof but yeah it hold curl better than my current mascara because it is waterproof. & it does lengthening my lashes but without voluminizing (idk if the word exist, but know you can understand that hihi). It's not hard to clean it up, but left black stain #pandaeyesdetected

I don't like the packaging.Eventhough it is just a mascara, but from the packaging I can't imagine what the mascara actually work for. Imagine kalau teda tester dekat drugstore. You don't even know how the wand look like, what they actually claimed the product should be. They just show the product name so it’s not presentable. 

Pricing
Less than RM15. Can get from Watsons, Guardian or any online shop.
It comes in few colours too like purple, blue.


Overall, I don't like this mascara. It's not that cheap btw, ada ja mascara yang cheaper than this. I don't think it worth. It clumped easily, messy and not smudged proof.

Thanks for reading, hope you like it!

Disclaimer: 1. All of these sharing based on my own experience.
2. This is not sponsorship review. 
3. These all are based on my preferences

Comments

POPULAR POST