MAKEUP REVIEW : WET N WILD' ROSE IN THE AIR

My first eye shadow palette review ever. Sorry because it tooks me so long to do review on this palette. I just finished my final exam & I'm back for reviewing and blogging nowww. 

 A review on WET N WILD' ROSE IN THE AIR.
First of all sorry sebab gambar tak cantik, I can't edit the picture because I'm scared it might makes the palette colour different.




Ingredients

It's a berry & warm brownish palette. It consists of 10 colour, 2 glittery & 8 matte shades.

Swatches for wet n wild' Rose in The Air

My thoughts
I never know this product until I read a post which say this one is a dupe for ABH Renaissance
 I still can't afford for a ABH palette so yeah, this one an option for it 😅😂
Credit to the owner for this picture. I got it from google.

Credit for the owner of this picture. I got this from google.

The brown shades really suitable for daily use, which i always look for. 
And the two pink shades suitable to make sweet looks or korean looks. 
The palette actually enough to make a glam look too.

 So let me tell you the pros & cons of these product according to my preferences.
PROS
1. Ofcourse it cheap & easily get from SASA.
2. It's really pigmented, creamy. Especially the glittery shades formulation, I love itt.
3. Easy blend except that burgundy-pink shade, it's harsh, hard to blend, the colour stick on my finger instead of my eyelid. Kalau guna brush the colour stick dekat brush like whuttt. The only way to use it, guna applicator. But it's buildable.
4. It comes in small size palette. So you can easily bring it inside your makeup pouch.
5. It's long lasting.

CONS
1. The packaging so fragile. But I cannot complain for this because it's cheap hahaha.
2. The formulation quite powdery & banyak fallouts.

Pricing
Normal Price: MYR29+
I bought it RM23+ during Year End Sale hehe.

Overall
If you are looking a good quality palette which affordable price, THIS IS THE ONEEEE!
Cheap, pigmented. Thanks to those yang share about this palette & the promotion, that's why I love to be in this beauty community.




 Thanks for reading! xoxo 

Disclaimer: 1. All of these sharing based on my own preferences.
2. This is not sponsorship review. 

Comments

POPULAR POST