REVIEW: HADA LABO SUPER HYALURONIC ACID CLEANSING OIL


ABOUT THE PRODUCT
It infused with 4 types of beauty oils (Olive Oil, Macadamia Oil, Jojoba Oil & Rosehip Oil)
which richly nourish skin and gently melt away all types of makeup, impurities & leaving skin feeling clean, balanced and moisturized.

INGREDIENTS LIST
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sorbeth-30 Tetraisostearate, Olive Fruit Oil, Water, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Caprylyl Methicone, Dextrin Palmitate, Caprylic Triglyceride, Macadamia Seed Oil, BHT, Pentaerythrithyl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Benzotriazolyl Dodecyl P-Cresol, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.

Ingredient Analyst
Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil - anti-pollution formula
Contains 2 Types of HA: 1. Super HA
2. Absorbent HA
Free of preservatives, alcohol, fragrance, colorant, and mineral oils.

HOW TO USE
Gently massage oil onto your dry face with dry hands. Emulsify it with water and it will turn milky emulsion which will dissolve makeups, oil, and dirt. Rinse it off thoroughly with water.
Then, continue with your second cleanser (water based)


MY REVIEW
Texture
Rich oil texture that can emulsify.

Scent
No fragrance detected, just natural oil scent.

MT THOUGHT/ EXPERIENCES
This is actually my first cleansing oil ever so I can't compare it with other else. I'm quite skeptical before I decided to do double cleansing method because reading people review, positive and negative experiences makes me quite nervous to step up my routine.
& I feel blessed because this cleansing works on me, I didn't experience any negative experience since first. The cleansing power is so good, it removes my waterproof mascara so well. Not drying eventhough I have dry skin.
After adding this routine, I honestly don't feel complete if  I don't do double cleanse once a day. No
 matter I makeup day or just sunscreen day. It's a must!
Most significance result after using this is I have no more on my forehead. & if you massage it for longer time, there will be like zits (dirts?) come out.

PACKAGING 
It comes in a 200 ml pump bottle with stopper.
I wish the bottle comes in a pump bottle that can be locked because that one is more travel-friendly.


PRICING
The price is around RM50+. Not that pricey because I usually use 1 or 1 and half pump for whole face. So, boleh tahan dalam 5-6 months depends on how frequent you use it. Because I just it once daily.

OVERALL
The best first decision I'd ever do. It is a good cleansing oil.
Will repurchase kalau ada sale hahaha! Highly recommended!

Thanks for reading, hope you like it!
Disclaimer: 1. All of this sharing based on my own experience.
2. What might suits my skin might not suit your skin/preferences
3. This is not a sponsorship review. 

Comments

POPULAR POST