REVIEW: INNISFREE BLUEBERRY 5.5 REBALANCING CLEANSER


ABOUT THE PRODUCT
  • Sub-acidic cleanser for well-balanced skin conditions 
  • Moist cleansing that leaves the essential moisture for the skin 
  • Contains Blueberry Extract that provides firming and healthy skin care with their powerful antioxidant effect.
  • Oil-water balance completed in a basic skincare routine 
INGREDIENTS LIST
Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Diglycerin, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis(Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Raspberry Ketone, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Benzyl Glycol, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Potassium Cocoate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, EthylhexylglycerinDisodium Edta, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyquaternium-67, Sodium Acetate

Ingredient Analyst
Glycerin- moisturize skin
Allantoin- moisturizing ingredient, increase skin smoothness
Blueberry Extract- antioxidant

HOW TO USE
 Take out the sufficient amount on wet hands and lather it up until it turns foamy. Massage the entire face then rinse with water.

MY REVIEW
Texture
Cream foam texture. It turns foamy when we lathering it with water.

Scent
It has a refreshing citrus scent. It smells like vitamin c tablet to be exact lol

My thoughts/ experiences
I didn't have any negative experience with it for the first month. No tightness, irritation nor breakout. It's not hydrating btw, but it feels so refreshing when I use this cleanser. The foam is not soft, not in rich foam texture.
But then, when I experienced some barrier problem (not because of skincare) My skin tends to hate it. Suddenly this cleanser made my skin feels tight. I think it due to the essential oils in this cleanser. Because yeah, some sensitive skin just can't tolerate with essential oil.
So, I skipped it (because suddenly I have a breakout because I didn't change my routine) until my barrier back to normal.

After my skin barrier is okay, the cleanser doesn't make my skin tight after that. It might be a low pH cleanser but yes, some of the ingredients might cause some irritation to some skin.

Packaging
It comes in a 100 ml tube packaging with nice and minimal design.

PRICING
I bought it around RM22+ from myadore in shopee.
So yeah, the normal price maybe something around that. Can get it from other trusted reseller too. I think Innisfree Malaysia still doesn't have it yet.

OVERALL
It is a refreshing cleanser. But, it not that safe enough sensitive skin especially when you're having a breakout or your skin sensitized with essential oil.
 & I'm not thinking of repurchasing it.

Thanks for reading, hope you like it!
Disclaimer: 1. All of this sharing based on my own experience.
2. What might suits my skin might not suit your skin/preferences
3. This is not a sponsorship review. 

Comments

POPULAR POST