REVIEW: MY FAV RECIPE HONEY OAT MASK

My thought on My Fav Recipe Honey Oat Mask.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT
This wash off Honey Oat Mask is blended with honey extract and oatmeal extract. It helps to soften and nourish dry and rough skin.

INGREDIENT LISTS
Water, Oat Kernel Flour, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Honey Extract, Glycerin, Stearic acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Panthenol, Caprylic Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Licorice Root Extract, Royal Jelly extract, Lanolin, Jojoba Seed Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Hexadecan-1-ol, Titanium Dioxide, PEG-40 Stearate, Mineral Oil, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, CI 77492.

Ingredient analyst
Oat Kernel Flour- anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and soothing properties on the skin.
Honey extract- naturally antibacterial, antioxidants, moisturizing and soothing.
Glycerin- moisturize skin

HOW TO USE
Spread it all over your face with spatula or mask brush. Wait for 10-15 mins then rinse it off.

MY REVIEW
Texture
It comes in a creamy texture.

Scent
It really smells like 'bedak sejuk' maybe because of the talc.

MY THOUGHT/ EXPERIENCES
I don't have problems with this mask except the fragrance. But yeah as long as it didn't break me out I will still use it though. 
I love how it makes my skin feel soft, moisturize and glow after using it. 
At first, I'm quite nervous to try it out because I just realized that it contains mineral oil. & after I tried it out, I didn't experience any negative reaction & I think my skin is okay with mineral oil.

For better result, I think it's better for us to use it more frequently. 

PACKAGING
It comes 100ml glass jar. Not travel-friendly and not hygienic as it didn't come with spatula or brush.

PRICING
Normal price around RM27+ & they only available at Guardian.

OVERALL
It helps to soften my skin but I don't like the smell. Maybe I would not repurchase it, but if sale why not? I prefer using wash off mask right now because it is cheaper.



Thanks for reading, hope you like it!
Disclaimer: 1. All of this sharing based on my own experience.
2. What might suits my skin might not suit your skin/preferences
3. This is not a sponsorship review. 

Comments

POPULAR POST