REVIEW: CERAVE HYDRATING CLEANSER



ABOUT THE PRODUCT
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser effectively cleanses and hydrates without disrupting the protective skin barrier. This non-foaming lotion, with 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, which gently removes dirt and oil while increasing skin hydration after just one use. Fragrance free formula is suitable for sensitive skin.
It is also ideal for face and body.


MY REVIEW
Texture
Gel texture like most of dermatological cleanser.


Scent
No fragrance but it smells like medicated cleanser.

My thoughts/ experiences
At first I thought that it will work just like the Cetaphil or Physiogel cleanser. But yeah, it actually different. From the ingredients itself, it contains star ingredients like ceramides and hyaluronic acid. Both of them good for improving skin barrier and hydration.
I usually use this one when my skin acting up. It is a gentle cleanser, so yeah don't really expect it to really cleanse your face but yeah it might be a perfect morning cleanser. It might film residue after washing your skin but it didn't make my skin dry or feel tight.

Packaging
It comes in 87ml press cap plastic bottle.



PRICING
Around RM23+ maybe, can buy it from trusted reseller in shopee.

I bought RM23+ or lesser because I kirim my friend when send went to Bangkok last time. Why Watsons Malaysia still haven't bring Cerave to Malaysia?!

INGREDIENTS LIST
Purified Water, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Polyoxyl 40 Stearate, Glyceryl Monostearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

Ingredient Analyst
Glycerin: acts as humectant that attracts moisture to the skin.
Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1: help to prevent moisture loss and visible damage from environmental stressors and keep your skin supple.
 Cholesterol: help in maintaining the skin's healthy feel and appearance. It is also acts as stabilizer, emollient, and water-binding agent.

OVERALL
I will repurchase it maybe with bigger bottle next time. Because yeah it's good, especially when my skin have their bad skin day (when it suddenly become more sensitive). I guess that why we should different skincare which only works with different conditions of skin.

Thanks for reading, hope you like it!
Disclaimer: 1. All of this sharing based on my own experience.
2. What might suits my skin might not suit your skin/preferences
3. This is not a sponsorship review.

Comments

  1. Wow!! Thanks you for reviewing these. I will buy cerave cleanser philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks for this great review. I think this product cerave philippines is ideal for my face and body. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "All very good ingredients which will help with dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles." "Niacinamide stimulates fibroblasts that make collagen, so it helps with fine lines." Dr. Jaliman explains.
    cerave cream

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

POPULAR POST