REVIEW: BARE ESSENTIALS PRIMER WATER

Hi everyone, I'm back! After hectic months with FYP, VIVA 1 and Final, I finally can take a break and find my mood to create more contents.  Last April, Althea had sent me a Welcoming Gift which contains the Bare Essentials products (the cleanser, toner, and moisturizer). So, here we go! My thoughts on Bare Essentials Primer Water.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Althea Bare Essentials created to minimize your base makeup and simplifies the K-beauty routine for the urban woman. Primer Water is the second step for the range. It helps to hydrate and prep the layers of the skin. It also helps in soften and improve the suppleness of your skin. And acts as a primer that smooths out unevenness.
 

HOW TO USE
Apply sufficient amount and pat it for better absorption.

MY REVIEW

Texture
Thick consistency like essence and light gel.

Scent
It's hard to describe the scent but yeah it has fragrance in it.

My thoughts/ experiences
I like the idea of this toner, when you prep your skin nicely, primer can just be an option for you. You still can get nice makeup base without using primer.
At the very first time, I don't like the scent but makin lama pakai I think I already can tolerate with the fragrance. Its not really hydrating but I love the soothing and cooling effect. If you love cold toner without putting it into the fridge. This is the one! It's a lil bit tacky but not sticky at all. Usually, I will use 2-3 layers in each routine. You can do more if you think it's too light. 


Packaging
It comes in 200ml plastic bottle with screw silver cap & it has stopper too. Even though the stopper not that convenient but I still prefer toner with stopper. The box too minimal not informative. I prefer the packaging that have ingredients on it not just the short description.



PRICING
MYR43.00. Only available at Althea.
https://my.althea.kr/primer-water

INGREDIENTS LIST
Water,Propanediol,Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone,Alcohol,1,2-Hexanediol,Salvia Hispanica Seed Extract,Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Tromethamine,Betaine,Fructooligosaccharides, Saccharide Hydrolysate,Xanthan Gum,Ethylhexylglycerin,Pullulan,Butylene Glycol,Dipropylene Glycol,Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Saussurea Involucrata Extract,Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract,Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Origanum Vulgare Extract,Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract,Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sclerotium Gum,Agar,Polysorbate 20,PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Fragrance

Ingredient Analyst
Centella Asiatica Extract- helps to soothe your skin.
Snow lotus- helps in to smooth and brightens the skin while evening out its texture

OVERALL
Overall, this toner just okay for me. I love the cooling effect but not the scent.

Thanks for reading, hope you like it!
Disclaimer: 1. All of this sharing based on my own experience.
2. What might suits my skin might not suit your skin/preferences
3. This is not a sponsorship review.
4. This is a gift from Althea but the review is honestly mine. 

Comments

POPULAR POST