REVIEW: NACIFIC FRESH HERB SERUM



ABOUT THE PRODUCT
It's a necessary item to make skin radiant before bedtime & makeup. Contains ingredients that help in anti-aging and soothes your skin. It's also suitable for acne skin which has less possibility to cause acne comedones. It is highly recommended for those with enlarged, distended pores, suffer from fine wrinkles, has numerous skin concerns, skin dries out quickly and rough skin.

HOW TO USE
Apply after applying the toner. Be sure to shake before use. Lock it with moisturizer.

MY REVIEW
Texture
Oil-water texture.
Scent
With the mixture of  fruit-based oil, it has citrusy scent.

Packaging
Comes in a 50ml plastic bottle with glass dropper. It's hygienic and travel-friendly.
 


My thoughts/ experiences
It's a non sticky and non greasy serum. I can say that my skin have love hate relationship with this serum, maybe due to the essentials oil.
There are the days I love using it, it makes my pores less visible, my skin glow and getting more even skin tones. & there were moment when I make skin more worst especially when my skin is acting up that time.
So yeah, it makes quite a long time to finish it. I didn't experience any tingling reaction when I tried this serum because some have review said if you have severe skin problem you might experience tingling sensation.

PRICING
I bought mine around RM47+ from myadore in Shopee.
Also available in Hermo and Althea.

INGREDIENTS LIST

Ingredient Analyst
Pasqueflower extract: helps to soothe irritations and purifying the skin
Fruit-based acid: gently but effectively rid the skin of dead skin cells 

OVERALL
My skin had a love-hate relationship with it #pleaselistentoyourskin

Thanks for reading, hope you like it!
Disclaimer: 1. All of this sharing based on my own experience.
2. What might suits my skin might not suit your skin/preferences
3. This is not a sponsorship review.

Comments

POPULAR POST