REVIEW: COSRX AHA 7 Whitehead Power Liquid


WHAT IT CLAIMS:
Formulated with 7% Glycolic Acid, this essence helps to reveal a clear, radiant complexion by gently exfoliating skin.

#zyathoughts:
TEXTURE:
It has light consistency essence texture, more to watery.

SCENTS:
It smells soury- not like citrus scent. More to soft sour scent.

INGREDIENTS:
Key ingredients: Glycolic acid, Niacinamide

Glycolic acid is one of AHA chemical exfoliator which is made up of small molecules. It is able to penetrate the skin deeply and easily which makes it the most effective for treating fine lines, acne, blackheads, dull skin. Since the molecules of glycolic acid is quite small, it is not recommended for sensitive skin.

EXPERIENCES
If you have sensitive skin, its advised to buffer your skin first with hydrating toner. At first, I experienced stinging sensation because I didnt buffer my skin. When I buffer my skin, I skin experienced redness (because i'd sensitive skin) without that sting. But that stinging sensation only happy if your skin barrier not really in good condition. I didn't experience any purging so far. As for the result, I can see the result quite fast, it can make my skin glowing the next day (I usually used it at night), less bumpy skin and

PRICING & PACKAGING:
It comes in 100ml plastic packaging with black pump and clear cap. I don't have any problem with the packaging so far. I just hope the description in the box english too like the ingredients. Bilingual will do maybe. 
The price around RM46+- and I bought mine from  Shopee (@myadore.my)

PROS & CONS:
Pros:
The results so effective & fast.
*Result for glowing skin can be seen very fast ( I usually use acid during night time, and wake up happily with glowing skin and no bumpy whiteheads on my skin)

Cons:
Not for beginners.
*If you're new with acids please slowly adjust it into your routine & slowly build up the usage.
*Please don't forget to use & reapply your sunscreen.

RECOMMENDATION:
For those who have strong routine, not a beginner friendly.

OVERALL:
I never regret my decision on adding this baby to my routine. I give me that glow and less texture skin 💕 i would rate 5/5 since i'm satisfied with this product⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Thanks for reading, hope you like it!
Disclaimer: 1. All of this sharing based on my own experience.
2. What might suits my skin might not suit your skin/preferences.

Comments

POPULAR POST