REVIEW: Missha Super Off Cleansing Oil (Dryness Off)


WHAT IT CLAIMED?
Highly moisturising cleansing oil to provide deep cleansing and to take care of parched feeling after cleansing.
🌼 Deep Moisturization with natural oils.
🌼 Prevents skin from irritation with mild formula.
🌼 Removes heavy make-up and impurities with 2X Melting System.
🌼 No mineral oil, phenoxyethanol, synthetic perfume, artificial perfume and parabens.

HOW TO USE?
Pump it into your palms and apply on dry skin, massages until it melts your makeup.

Emulsify the oil with water, continue massaging and wash off throughly.

#ZYATHOUGHTS
TEXTURE:
It has thick oil texture because this cleansing oil use argan and sweet almond oil.

SCENT:
It has citrusy scent which comes from essential oil (lavender oil) and it doesn't contain any artificial fragrance.

PACKAGING & PRICING:
It comes in big 305ml easy to lock pump bottle, the bottle quite big, so it not really travel friendly if you want to pack light. I bought mine from @smileouppa for RM54, but now the price slightly cheeper around RM49. For that amount, the price is so reasonable for me.

INGREDIENTS:
Key ingredients: Argan oil, Sweet Almond oil and Shea Butter.

The ingredients actually quite minimal, only 16 ingredients which is good because it can reduce the tendency to get sensitize with the ingredient. The main oil that is used in this cleansing oil is Sunflower Oil. But, if you have sensitive skin and want to avoid essential oil, this product may not be suitable for you.

EXPERIENCES:
Actually Missha Super Off Cleansing Oil comes in few types, and I decided to try this because it didn't contain tea tree oil (but it contains lavender oil). The cleansing power pretty good, but sometimes it made my eyes blurry (but hada labo co did that too, so i don't really mind). Actually, 2-3 pumps enough for my whole face, but I always used double so that it can finished faster (and I can try new one😂😂).

At the direction of use, it stated that you don't have to double cleasing because it can cleanse makeup and impurities. I had tried it few times (when i'm too lazy) and it didn't clogged my pores or give bad experience on my skin. But I still prefer on doing double cleansing 💖

PROS & CONS
PROS: It does emulsify, and can clean my waterproof mascara very well.
CONS: As my first cleansing oil is unscented, I always prefer unscented skincare.

RECOMMENDATION:
As long as you don't sensitized to any of the ingredients, you are really welcome to try this. But if you have sensitive skin you better try to avoid ingredients that can lead to irritation like essential oils.

OVERALL:
I would rate 3.5/5 🌟🌟🌟 I'm not thinking of repurchase it, because I prefer unscented product and I like trying something new.

Thanks for reading, hope you like it!
Disclaimer: 1. All of this sharing based on my own experience.
2. What might suits my skin might not suit your skin/preferences.

FULL INGREDIENTS
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Triethylhexanoin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Polybutene, Peg-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/capric Triglyceride, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate


Comments

POPULAR POST