REVIEW: ISNTREE HYALURONIC ACID TONER


ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Contains 50% hyaluronic acid that delivers moisture to your body instantly.


#zyathoughts:
TEXTURE & CONSISTENCY:
Thick consistency watery toner. It doesn't leave sticky nor tacky feeling afyer using it and also fastly absorbed. The hydration effect is rich.

SCENTS:
No scent at all.

INGREDIENTS:
Main ingredient: Sodium hyaluronate.
Other noticeable ingredients: glycerin, betula alba juice, beta glucan and panthenol.

The ingredients of this product very minimal (only 16 products). It doesn't contain fragrance, alcohol or essential oils which irritates certain skin types especially sensitive skin.


EXPERIENCES:
I have dry & dehydrated skin, at the same time my skin hate on layering too much products. Some toner will make my skin experiences bumps or closed comedones which take me times to experiment which way suitable for me. But for this toner, I usually just use 1 layer twice or thrice a day. If my skin needs more, I'll layered it up thrice. And I never experienced bumps and cc when I use this toner.

PACKAGING:
Comes in 200ml minimal design packaging with screwable cap. I bought it from @myadore.my for MYR46+ but the current price already RM60. They also have it in 30ml packaging incase you want to make a patch test on the product. I think it is the only trusted shop for isntree products in Malaysia.


OVERALL
I would rate 5/5 ⭐ This is the second hydrating toner that my skin & I love so far 💕 So, sis approved la this toner, lagi best dari HL yang raved (tapi bawa bertenang semua, YMMV)

Thanks for reading, hope you like it!
Disclaimer: 1. All of this sharing based on my own experience.
2. What might suits my skin might not suit your skin/preferences

Comments

POPULAR POST