BEAUTY SQUAD FOR SHORT GETAWAY

So, last weekend I went to a short getaway with my family. I tried to be a light packer but nahh I think everything are important. So yes, bring everything please.

 My current fav cleansing squad. I really enjoyed using cleansing until I can't left it at home even just for a day.

 Micellar water: Alia Micellar Cleansing Water *
Water-based cleanser: Safi Dermasafe Mild & Gentle Gel Cleanser
Oil-based cleanser: Hada Labo Gokojyun Cleansing Oil


Too lazy to bring my full size toner, so I just brought my nearly finished Hada Labo Hydrating Toner & masks to replace toner.

Hydrating Toner: Hada Labo Hyrating Lotion Rich
Moisturiser: SUKIN Sensitive Facial Moisturiser*
Sunscreen: Biore Perfect Milk (Rose)
Masks: Jayeon Raspberry Brightening Mask*
bliv prove them wrong


& don't forget the light makeup team, so you won't look pale in your photos haha

Loose powder: IN2IT loose powder
Eyeshadows: Catrice cosmetics MATT
Blusher, highlighter: essence BLUSHplay*
Lipsticks: essence code 01 MATT
silkygirl OMG! Powder Matte 09 Anko

To fill my eyebrows I used the eyeshadow with the brush right next to the gold brush.


*full review on my ig.

Comments

POPULAR POST