GOODBYE OCTOBER SHEET MASKS!


Last month, I managed to tried 10 new different mask. A big number for a newbie like me haha. So yeah, like what I did last month. I want to share my thoughts on the masks that I'd tried last month & will be dividing them into few categories to makes us easier to decide.

Disclaimer: What might suit me, might not suit your. Our skin are different. This review is based on my experiences and skin preferences. YMMV


I love it !!
YADAH Moisturizing Mask Pack


Uses: Moisturizing

Yadah mask never disappoints me. It always be my first choice whenever my skin acting up.

Jayeon Aloe Hydrating Mask


 Use: Hydrating
Love the instant hydrating and glowy effect after used it. Plus, it's not tacky nor sticky.

Jayeon Raspberry Brightening Mask


Use: Brightening
This one is toner-like essence, it's really light with floral fruity scent. It gives me fresher look and brighten up my skin tone.Recommended when you have a long dayyy! 

Jayeon Pearl Whitening Mask

 


Uses: Whitening, brightening
This one has glittery-essence. I love how it tone up my skin and make it glowing.

I like it
Sunwoo Cosme Collagen Pearl Mask


Just okay
Dr Morita Hyaluronic Acid Long Lasting Moisturization Mask




Uses: Hydrating, Moisturizing

I'm not impressed with the result that this mask give me. I expect more from this as it one of their best-seller.

No, thanks
SNP Jeju Volcanic Ash Mask



Use: Pore purifying
This mask doesnt give me any significant effect. I don't like the fragrance too.

SKINLITE Brightening Essence Mask
 

Use: Brightening
I hope this one better than other range of  SKINLITE mask, but no I experienced irritation during using it & it makes my skin really dry the next day.

A big no!(either makes me allergy or breakout) 
Sasatinie Rice Soothing Mask


Uses: Soothing

I feel frustrated with this as it has good ingredients such as Centella and Licorice but I don't dont know why this mask didn't suit me. I didn't experience any itchiness while wearing it. But, i'd experienced allergic reaction(hives) after took it off. 

Soo Beaute Bio Fill SPP Rejuvenating Mask




Use: Rejuvenating
I feel impressed with the mask material, I never try something like it before. But so sad, it break my skin out huuu.

That's all for my October Masks & I'm excited too try new masks for this month. Stay tune for GOODBYE NOVEMBER SHEET MASK!For full review, visit my ig: @zyaaaziah_ // #zyamaskreview 


Disclaimer: 1. All of these sharing based on my own experience.2. What might suits my skin might not suit yours.

Comments

POPULAR POST