[HYDRATING TONER] HADA LABO OIL-IN HYDRATING LOTION VS HADA LABO HYDRATING LOTION (RICH)

Another comparison review on Hada Labo Hydrating Lotions! In this post, I’ll compare the Oil-in Hydrating Lotion & Hydrating Lotion Rich

Disclaimer: All of these review are based on my skin preferences



Product desciptions  
HL Oil-in Hydrating Lotion
HL Hydrating Lotion (Rich)
Formulated with nano encapsulated plant-derived squalene oil that gives skin an ideal oil-and-water balance without leaving any oily and sticky residue.
Enables water and oil to penetrate deep into skin and prevent evaporation keeping skin soft, smooth and hydrated all day long.
Formulated using new High Performance Penetrating & Deep Moisturizing (HHP&M) Technology which actively infused 4 types HA to fully hydrate skin from surface to inner skin layers for significant soft, smooth and supple skin, and to prepare skin for enchance absorption of skincare ingredients.


Full Ingredients
HL Oil-in Hydrating Lotion
HL Hydrating Lotion (Rich)
Water, Butelyne Glycol, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Niacinamide, PEG-6, PEG-32, Polysorbate 20, PEG-8, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Disodium Succinate, Disodium EDTA, Succinic acid, Tocopherol, Squalene, Hydrogenated Lecithin
Water, Butelyne glycol, Glycerin,PPG-20 Methyl Glycose Ether, Disodium succinate, Methylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate (Medium-size HA), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate (large-size HA), Hyaluronic acid (Nano HA), Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate (Super HA)

Similarities
 - skin pH balanced
- Free of fragrance and colorant

Key ingredients (for both products)
 Water, Butelyne glycol, Glycerin, Disodium succinate, Methylparaben,  Succinic acid

Differences
HL Oil-in Hydrating Lotion
HL Hydrating Lotion (Rich)
Suitable for all skin type
Suitable for dry/normal skin
 Alcohol, Niacinamide, Tocopherol, Squalene, Hydrogenated Lecithin
  Sodium Hyaluronate (Medium-size HA), Hydroxyethylcellulose,Sodium Hyaluronate (large-size HA), Hyaluronic acid (Nano HA), Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate (Super HA

How to apply
Use it twice a day after cleansing face.Apply on palms and gently pat onto skin until fully absorbed.

My thoughts
Texture & consistency 
For Oil-in, the texture is watery toner with light consistency. while for the Rich lotion, the texture watery, with thick consistency.

Scent
Both doesn't contain artificial fragrance but for the oil-in lotion, there's strong noticeable alcohol scent 

How I use them
 For Oil-in lotion, I used it once or twice a week as sheet mask. I soaked the compressed mask with the lotion. & use it for 10-15 minutes. 
For the Rich lotion, I will directly pat them onto my face using fingertip. Usually I will just use 2 layer, but it depends on my skin condition. & I just apply it once a day because my skin didn't love rich hydration.

Experiences
First time I tried the Oil in hydrating lotion, I apply it twice a day. I experienced bumps all over my face. I had tried it in so many times to find out the most suitable way for me to use it, & the last way, I tried to use it as sheet mask. It works so well will my skin. I didn't experience bumps and closed comodones after used it.
Then, for the rich hydrating toner, at first I tried to apply it twice too, then I experience the same negative effect like when I tried the Oil-in lotion. Then I wondering if my skin doesn't love rich hydration or what? Because I have a dry skin and I'm using the correct product like what recommended. Then, I stop used it for a week, then I bought the Light hydrating lotion. One I use in day time another one I used in night time. I alternate them according to my mood as long as I dont use Rich hydration twice. After all, all you need to do is listen to your skin.

Packaging
For oil-in: It comes in 220ml pump bottle. Not travel friendly because of the stopper, senang hilang or tercabut.
For Rich lotion: It comes in 170ml and 30ml bottle. 



Pricing
HL oil-in: Normal price: MYR69+ for 220ml at Watsons or any online stores.
HL Rich: Normal price: MYR61+ for 170ml/ MYR6.50 for 30ml. Available dekat Watsons, Guardian, Sasa or any online stores. 

 Overall
I love both of them eventhough I had bad experience with them at first. But yes, I found out the best ways for me to apply it. It's really hydrating.



 If you dont have any ingredients that didn't suit you in the ingredient, look back on the way how you apply them. Listen to your skin. 

Disclaimer: 1. All of these sharing based on my own experience.
2. What might suits my skin might not suit yours.
3. This is not sponsorship review. 

Comments

POPULAR POST