Jayeon Cosmetics Masks


Jayeon Cosmetics is pronounced as "Cha-Yon", which means nature and kind in Korean.
 They focuses on providing the best natural skincare product from Korea. They comes with few products such as soothing gel and facial cleansers. But, I this post I would to share about their eye-catching sheet masks.


They come in three mask range which are 
1. Aloe Hydrating Mask (In Love with Moisture)
2. Pearl Whitening Mask ( Time to Get Fairer)
3. Raspberry Brightening Mask (Shine Like Whole Universe is Yours)

All of their masks are formulated without parabens, benzophenone, artificial colouring, mineral oil and animals oils.


Full reviews
Aloe Hydrating Mask (in love with moisture)


Uses: Hydration

My thought:
This mask has thick consistency of essence, minimal citrus scent & adhesive cotton sheet mask. It gives my skin light hydration & instant glowing face. I would recommend this for AM masking.

Raspberry Brightening Mask (shine like whole universe is yours)


Uses: Brightening

My thought:
This mask has lighter essence consistency compare to the range of Jayeon mask, with minimal
 flowery-fruity scent. It gives me the fresher look and brighten up a lil bit my skin
after took off the mask.
Whenever you feel tired or want to look fresher, I recommend this!!

Pearl Whitening Mask (time to get fairer) 


Uses: Whitening (brightening)

My thought:
This mask has thick & glittery essence, with flowery scent. My nose still okay with the scent, but it would better if the fragrance more lighter. This mask really makes my skin glowing & brighter.


Pricing
Normal price: MYR15.90 for 5 pieces.
I bought it at 10 for MYR11 during their promotion at 11street.

Overall
To be honest, it's really hard for me to choose the best mask out of these three. All of them are good. But I would choose the Raspberry Brightening Mask I think, it's a good toner-like essence mask eventhough I do prefer thick essence mask more.
 I will repurchase them when they have promotion!! #cheapskate


For more products details and review, visit my instagram @zyaaaziah_/ #zyamaskreview .

Disclaimer: 1. This review are based on my personal preferences. What might suit me, might not suit yours, YMMV. 
2. This is not a sponsorship post. 

Comments

POPULAR POST