[HYDRATING TONER] HADA LABO SUPER HYALURONIC ACID HYDRATING TONER LIGHT & RICH

Finally, I unlocked my wishlist on the most raved product among the skincare addict. So, here we go! A comparison review post on Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion.


Disclaimer: All of these review are based on my skin preferences

Products description
Formulated using new High Performance Penetrating & Deep Moisturizing (HHP&M) Technology which actively infused 4 types HA to fully hydrate skin from surface to inner skin layers for significant soft, smooth and supple skin, and to prepare skin for enchance absorption of skincare ingredients.




Full Ingredients
HL Super HA (Light)
HL Super HA (Rich)
Water, Dipropylene glycol, glycerin, Disodium succinate, Methylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate (Small-size HA),Sodium Hyaluronate (Medium-size HA), Succinic acid, PPG-20 Methyl Glycose Ether, Hyaluronic acid (Nano HA), Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate (Super HA)
Water, Butelyne glycol, Glycerin,PPG-20 Methyl Glycose Ether, Disodium succinate, Methylparaben, Sodium Hyaluronate (Medium-size HA), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Succinic acid, Sodium Hyaluronate (large-size HA), Hyaluronic acid (Nano HA), Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate (Super HA)

Similarities
- combines 4 types Hyaluronic Acid to deeply hydrate skin and help preserve its optimum moisture balance
- Helps to improve dehydrated skin
-Skin pH balance. Low irritation
-Free fragrance, mineral oil, alcohol and colourant

Key ingredients (for both products)
Succinic acid, Hyaluronic acid (Nano HA), Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate (Super HA)

Differences
HL Super HA (Light)
HL Super HA (Rich)
Suitable for normal/combination/oily skin
Suitable for dry/normal skin
Dipropylene glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate (small-size HA)
Butelyne glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate(Large-size HA)

How to apply
Use it twice a day after cleansing face.Apply on palms and gently pat onto skin until fully absorbed.

My thoughts
Texture & consistency
HL light tu watery, dia sangat light. HL rich tu pula dia watery tapi thick. 
Both are colourless. Tapi yang rich tu dia macam milky sikit.

How I use them
Since I have dry skin, kalau light range tu I kena buat layering (biasa buat 3 layer ja, walaupun masih rasa tak cukup hydrate tapi I malas layer banyak-banyak, so as option lepas tu I will use sheet mask)
For rich range pula, actually I tried this one first, then I got the same reaction maca masa I try other range rich hydrating  toner. Bumps dengan CC all over the face. Sebab tu la I beli yang light range. Supaya bole selang-seli dengan rich range. Apa-apa pun listen to your skin. 


Packaging & price

This one is trial pack (30ml) packaging

Normal price: 
 MYR61+ for 170ml. Available dekat Watsons, Guardian, Sasa or any online stores. 

MYR6.60 for 30ml but only the rich range available dekat Watsons (7eleven dangan family mart pun ada tapi mahal sikit MYR11+ begitu tapi okay la sebab satu botol kecil tu boleh pakai sebulan)

Yang light version tu I beli the trial set (consist face wash, toner and moisturiser) for MYR20.80. Normal price dia MYR26.80

Sebenarnya lagi jimat kalau beli yang botol kecil tu. 30ml x 6 =180ml (6.60 x 6=39.60) Tapi kalau sale apa pilih lah mana-mana yang murah haha

 Overall
I love the rich range tapi I need both of them sebab my skin memang jenis tak boleh pakai the rich hydrating toner twice. Nanti dia naik bumps, closed comedones segala.


Disclaimer: 1. All of these sharing based on my own experience.
2. What might suits my skin might not suit yours.
3. This is not sponsorship review.

Comments

POPULAR POST